Helping writers and scholars in order to identify how to structure scientific-research articles both in terms of content and structure in order to prepare successful and well-cited articles.
In order to speed up the process of judging and publishing articles, all researchers who wish to publish their scientific articles in this journal are requested to pay serious attention to the following points:
Terms of conditions of acceptance of articles:
- The articles have not been published in any national and international journals before.
- The content of the articles should not be against the cultural, political, and religious values at the domestic/national level.
- Articles should be prepared and organized in the specific format of the DIWN journal.
- Articles must be organized and sent in the Islamic field, in Pashto, Dari, Uzbek, English, Arabic, and Turkish languages.
- The author(s) will be responsible for the correctness of each article.
- Details of the author or authors of articles including; Mention of first and last name, degree, place of service, and email address.
- The editorial board expects respected authors not to send their article to another journal for publication until they receive the acceptance or rejection answer from the publication or journal of the court.
- The journal is free to edit, modify and synthesize the scientific term or make necessary changes to the article.
- The journal reserves the right to accept or reject and edit the articles.
- The article file should be sent in both Word and Pdf forms via e-mail.
Scientific-content structure of articles
Articles must have a specific title to the subject, abstract, introduction, keywords, purpose, importance, findings, research results, and a list of sources with a specific structure as described below:
Title of the article: The title of the research should be clear and descriptive of the evaluated issue. It is necessary to limit the scope of research both spatially and temporally. Therefore, general issues and topics cannot be the title of research or a scientific article accepted for publication.
Abstract: It includes a Persian and English abstract of the article and keywords. As much as possible, the abstract of the article should not exceed 200 words and contain an introduction, method, findings, and conclusion. Due to the publication of the article in international databases, it is necessary to match the English abstract with the Persian abstract so that it can be printed separately.
Keywords: Usually 3 to 7 words from the most common words used in the research are given as keywords.
Introduction: It should include a statement of the problem, theoretical foundations and research background, necessity and purpose, research questions or hypotheses.
Research method: The research methodology should include the introduction of the research method, statistical population, specifying the sample size, sampling method, data analysis tool, and determining the time frame of the research.
Analysis of the findings: In this section, a detailed interpretation of the results should be provided to the reader; It is enough to provide the reader with the general result that you obtained from each of the research steps. Focus on what happened, not what you expected.
Conclusion: include discussion of research results and comparison with previous results and explanation of findings, expression of limitations, and suggestions.
References: The sources used should be referenced in alphabetical order of the last name according to the ISNAD method.
Note: The full PDF version of the ISNAD referencing method is available on the journal’s website.